The Avaya 1608i IP Telephone is designed for Everyday IP users who typically rely on several forms of communication, including voice and email and full handsfree speakerphone. Includes 8 traditional 'key and lamp' style paper-label keys for business users and a large 3 line LCD display with 3 context sensitive keys beneath. The 1608i is supported on Avaya IP Office and requires endpoint licences per extension. Also supports 10/100 Ethernet pass through via the integrated switch.
- 8 line appearance/feature key buttons with dual LED’s (red, green)
- 3 soft keys and a four-way navigation cluster
- Message waiting indicator
- Two-way Speakerphone
- Ergonomic wide band hearing aid compatible
- Handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Backlit display – 3.5” diagonal, 3 rows by 24 characters
- Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, headset, speaker, and ringer)
- Quick-access Voicemail Message button
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch,Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half width Katakana).
- Contacts application – supports up to 100 entries
- Call log – contains last 100 calls
- H.323 protocol support