The Avaya 1616 phone is designed for heavy users who spend the majority of their day using their phone in the office. Compatible with both the IP Office platform (avaya IP500) and the Communications platform, the Avaya 1616 includes the features found only in higher end, more expensive, enterprise class telephones. These features include a bright, backlit display, support for multiple call appearances, 2 way speakers, dual lamp LEDs, fixed feature keys, and a context sensitive user interface with soft keys. And, because of its cost effectiveness, end users gain access to a feature rich telephone, but at a very attractive price point.
The Avaya 1616 phone also supports Avaya wired and wireless headsets through the integrated headset jack. The display of the Avaya 1616 has an adjustable viewing angle and displays additional caller related information to ease call handling. The Avaya 1616 supports 16 line appearances / feature keys on the phone itself and a 32-button expansion model, which provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
- Adjustable back lit display
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 16 feature key | Four-way navigation key | Three contextual soft keys | MWI
- 2-way fully duplex speakerphone
- Dual position flip stand
- Full Volume control
- Ethernet Port
- AOMs can be added for additional keys
- Power can be supplied via PoE or PSU
- Optional Gigabit Adapter