The Cisco® Unified Communications system of voice and IP communications products and applications enables organizations to communicate more effectively-enabling them to streamline business processes, reach the right resource the first time and impact the top and bottom line. The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio is an integral part of the Cisco Business Communications Solution-an integrated solution for organizations of all sizes which also includes network infrastructure, security, and network management products, wireless connectivity, and a lifecycle services approach, along with flexible deployment and outsourced management options, end-user and partner financing packages, and third-party communications applications.
Benefits & Features
- Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions.
- Provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset that meets the requirements set by the ADA. The phone dialing pad also complies with the ADA
- Optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys; the foot stand can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- Users whom conducts low to moderate telephone traffic would be an ideal fit for the Cisco 7911G.
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Dialer Location – Base, Wall mounting
- Interface – Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Four Soft-Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Ring Tones – 24
- Indicator – Yes – Lighted Message Waiting, Lighted Menu Key, Lighted Hold Key
- Firmware Upgradable – Yes – Download firmware changes from Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco.com
- Software Upgradable – Yes – Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Voice Quality – Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- Configuration Options – Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Condition: Refurbished
Condition - Refurbished