Cisco Unified 7941G VoIP Phone features a best-of-class large, higher-resolution grayscale pixel-based LCD. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and double-byte languages.
- The phone offers direct access to voicemail.
- The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds through the User Preference menu.
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Dialer Location – Base
- Conference Call Capability – Yes
- Speakerphone – Yes (digital duplex)
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Speakerphone button, headset button , menu navigation keys, mute button
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 2
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Ring Tones – 24
Condition - Refurbished