The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
- Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version)
- The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- An optional add-on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916, provides 12 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules can be used.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). Powered by local Cisco 48VDC power supply (sold separately), any Cisco In-line Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE .
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Network Connections: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP, SCCP
- Display: backlit 5″ TFT, 320x240
- Audio: wideband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Aux Interfaces: headset port
- QoS: yes
Condition - Refurbished