The Cisco 7962G offers an extra large display that makes customizing the interface and easily accessing phone features much more simple. Support for wideband audio and built-in echo cancellation provides crystal-clear voice through the handset, speakerphone or a connected headset.
- Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 2). Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately), any Cisco In-line Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE .
- Large, pixel-based LCD display(12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222). Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
- For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Dialer Location – Base
- Conference Call Capability – Yes
- Speakerphone – Yes ( digital duplex )
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Speakerphone button, directory button, navigator key, headset button, mute button
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 6
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Ring Tones – 24
- Firmware Upgradable – Yes
Condition - Refurbished