A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the Mitel 5340 IP Phone provides a large backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development. The Mitel 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, Hot Desk users, Teleworkers, and Contact Center agents and supervisors.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 48 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features)
- Wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Director Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch) Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings… plus many more features and capabilities
- The Mitel 5340 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5340 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.