The Nortel IP 1210 Phone is one of the desksets in the exciting IP Phone 1200 Series that comes pre-programmed with key features used by today’s businesses. The IP Phone 1210, a single line IP Phone that supports up to eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and two shortcut/feature keys, is a standard-level desktop for basic communication needs. A great choice for lobbies, lunch rooms or other common areas.
- Ergonomic design with minimal footprint adds a professional look to your business environment while protecting your valuable desktop space. The four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- Simplified communications; the most common BCM and Communication Server 1000 features come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Quick access to call data and features via multiple softkeys jumpstarts improved employee productivity.
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal clear conversations.
- Integrated headset and speaker phone - supports a high-quality, two-way speaker phone (hands-free) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC Ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Optimized display viewing - 3 lines x 24 character and 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable footstand, optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions