The Panasonic KX-HDV230 SIP Phone is packed with features including Wideband and HD Voice Audio and 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports.
The normal phone features you would expect are present. Do not Disturb, Phonebook, Call Forward to name but a few.
The KX-HDV230 headset ready (see accessories) as well as supporting an Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). Like most SIP phones, the KX-HDV230 is powered with PoE. An Alternative PSU can be purchased if PoE is not available.
- 6 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit Ethernet Ports)
- HD voice
- 12 function keys with LED indicator
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Wideband. Codec: G.722
- 132 x 64 Pixel (2 inch) LCD Graphical Display and 160 x 384 Pixel (5 inch) LCD Graphical Display
- EHS Support
- Anonymous call (CLIR), Anonymous call rejection
- Local phonebook (up to 500 numbers)
- LDAP/XML Remote phonebook
Blacklists (up to 30 lists)
- Click to call
- Basic call features:
- Call forward, Call hold, Call transfer, Call waiting
- Caller ID, Caller ID blocking
- Distinctive ring
- Do not disturb
- Ring selection
- Wall Mountable (included)
- Expandable with Add on Module (AOM) - Maximum of 5 units
The Panasonic KX-HDV230 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.