The Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 is an elite conference phone designed for use with SIP-based VoIP platforms. Among Polycom's most advanced conference phones, the IP 7000 is ideal for use in executive offices and board rooms, where quality is valued above all.
Polycom’s HD Voice technology provides incredible voice quality, turning ordinary conference calls into crystal clear conversations. It also features technology that eliminates interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, ensuring that your conversations are not interrupted.
A multi-line high resolution LCD display features an XHTML micro-browser for access to advanced applications such as three-party conferencing and LDAP corporate directory integration.
This conference phone has a 20-foot microphone pick-up, and two optional expansion microphones or up to 4 IP conference phones can be added to ensure that everyone in the room is heard perfectly. You can also connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high definition video-conferencing system for a complete integrated voice and video conferencing system.
Power over Ethernet provides a more streamlined installation and set up, also reducing cabling and clutter. This product is therefore not shipped with a power supply. If you require a separate, standard PSU, check out the Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 Power Supply. Alternatively, you can purchase the Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 with Power Supply.
- IP connection
- SIP protocol
- PoE: Power over Ethernet
- Polycom HD Voice: perfect sound quality for ultra-clear voice communications
- Full Duplex Audio: filters out echoes and background noise
- Multi-line LCD display
- Built in XHTML browser
- Automatic audio adjustments depending on where conference participants are seated
- Wideband sound from 160 Hz to 22KHz
- Large hi-res display
- 2.5mm jack for connecting your PC or mobile to your IP7000 phone
- Do not disturb function, call transfer, call waiting
- 3-party conference, call history
- USB and USB ports
- Expandable: 2 ports for additional microphones (sold separately) to increase the range of the IP7000
- Call waiting
- Call duration
- Missed call notification
- Keypad lock
- Mute button
- Volume control