The Yealink T48G VoIP Desktop Phone is the perfect phone for a modern, fast-paced work environment. Especially designed for international and local use, this desktop telephone is perfect for businesses, industry and the retail sector. With a large 7" touch screen (800x480 pixels), you can clearly navigate through the phone's many features.
This model includes Skype for Business software, increasing your potential productivity immensely. It allows you access to Skype for Business' conferencing capabilities, as well as your Outlook calendar.
Its HD technology means voices sound crisp and clear so nothing is lost in translation. This handset works with Gigabit Ethernet as well as a host of other accessories such as the USB Bluetooth Dongle and wireless headsets.
This phone is PoE enabled but a traditional power supply is sold separately.
- HD sound quality
- Skype for Business integration
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) class 3
- 7" touch screen with backlit keyboard
- Up to 6 accounts
- RJ9 jack connection
- Call waiting function
- Group listening, emergency call
- 3-way conferencing
- 7 features keys: message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- 6 navigation keys
- Mute function
- LED indicator
- Volume control
- Up to 1,000 contacts
- Codecs: G.722, G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Dimension: 266 x 226 x 185 x 54 mm