The Yealink T48S VoIP Desktop Phone is the perfect phone for a modern, fast-paced work environment. Especially designed for international and local use, this desktop telephone is perfect for businesses, industry and the retail sector. With a large 7" touch screen (800x480 pixels), you can clearly navigate through the phone's many features.
Improved from the T48, the T48S now includes Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Its HD technology means voices sound crisp and clear so nothing is lost in translation.
This handset works with Gigabit Ethernet as well as a host of other accessories such as the USB Bluetooth Dongle and wireless headsets, this phone is PoE enabled but a traditional power supply is sold separately.
- HD sound quality
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) class 3
- 7" touch screen with backlit keyboard
- Up to 6 accounts
- RJ9 jack connection
- Call waiting function
- Group listening, emergency
- call 3-way conferencing
- 7 features keys: message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- 6 navigation keys
- Mute function
- LED indicator
- Volume control
- Up to 1,000 contacts
- Codecs: G.722, G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, GSM, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Dimension: 266 x 226 x 185 x 54 mm